Sylvania - 24903 syl lc320sl1 32in 720p lcd hdtv

Saginaw, Michigan 0 comments

i purchased this tv on 1/27/11 ffor 284.00 from the bay road/saginaw/mi

store...for the last 3 1/2 weeks the tv picture is all blurry and acts like the picture tube is going.i called the store and whom ever answered rudly told me to call repair and hung up on me..my son called repair and it will cost me $$$$to fix a tv that i have only had for a few months..i dont think i should have to pay anything to get it fixed...it is only a few months old(under 6)...i couldnt afford to buy the extra service policy when purchased,,i live on a fixed income(ss)..

i dont want my money i just want problem fixed or switch tvs..please let me know,,

pamela gonzales...

Review about: 32 In Tv.

Sylvania - substitute auto headlights blinding oncoming

Newark, New Jersey 1 comment

Sylvania & other companies are selling substitute auto headlight bulbs they claim are wider & brighter illuminating than the standard.In reality these are blinding to oncoming drivers.

I now, during night driving, am battling to keep control of my vehicle due to many blinding oncoming headlights. They should be made illegal.

They are sold in auto parts stores & anyone can buy them off of the shelf without the product having any kind of approval or certification as to safety or Auto inspection requirements.There should be an investigation and there should be safety certification standard requirements set & enforced on these products.

Review about: Brighter Light.

Comments

There is a law no headlight can exceed 55w for driving and 80w for bright your problem is not with the lights but the light needs to be aimed which if they are facing two high than that would cause them to be blinding.

Sylvania - I need cord for CD player

Sylvania
I need cord for my cd player i have i miss place the one i had
Show

Sylvania - Light bulbs blowing up

Sylvania
I have bought 12 bulbs of yours and they all keep exploding when my lights are on. What is going on i have spent $8.97. On each bulb. And keep having the same thing i take them back all the time to where i buy them
Show