Sylvania - DVD players with glitches

3.9
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I called the customer service I asked for assistance finding the cereal code number he refused to help and continued to order me to call back when I had my information ready we have purchased three DVD players for the house and 6 for the School district for classrooms they all freeze throughout the movie I simply wanted to make y’all aware of the problem and was polite but I am in awe of how he could act that way I am a waitress and my fiancé is the athletic director of a local high school I think it’s a great product great price but I feel your customer service representatives could be more understanding I believe everyone deserve o be treated with respect and courtesy not to mention he hun up in my face I spoke with a gentleman at 8:33 pm on 8-4-18 didn’t catch his name but if you could give me a call on my cell phone 9039490374 I would like to either have them fixed or I will have to take them back thank you for your attention concerning this matter

Review about: Dvd Players Sdvd1041-Dg1.

Sylvania - This DVD player is junk

Watching several movies, and in the middle they all freeze.....And the DVDs aren't dirty

Sylvania - I want to buy a charger

I just want to buy a charger for my dvd 10 inch swivel player

Review about: Sylvania Dvd Player.

Sylvania - I just want to buy a charger.

Yes. I just want to buy the correct charger.

Review about: Dvd Players Dvd 10 Inch.

Sylvania - Antique light bulb

I am trying to find a 3way bulb for my antique floor lamp. The only number on the bulb is D12S. It is a large bulb & the base is about 1 1/4” .i have been to all the big box stores.

Sylvania - I need cord for CD player

I need cord for my cd player i have i miss place the one i had

Review about: Sylvania Under Counter Cd Player.

Sylvania - Light bulbs blowing up

Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I have bought 12 bulbs of yours and they all keep exploding when my lights are on. What is going on i have spent $8.97.

On each bulb. And keep having the same thing i take them back all the time to where i buy them

Review about: Car Head Light 9007.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Sylvania - 24903 syl lc320sl1 32in 720p lcd hdtv

Saginaw, Michigan 0 comments

i purchased this tv on 1/27/11 ffor 284.00 from the bay road/saginaw/mi

store...for the last 3 1/2 weeks the tv picture is all blurry and acts like the picture tube is going. i called the store and whom ever answered rudly told me to call repair and hung up on me..my son called repair and it will cost me $$$$to fix a tv that i have only had for a few months..i dont think i should have to pay anything to get it fixed...it is only a few months old(under 6)...i couldnt afford to buy the extra service policy when purchased,,i live on a fixed income(ss)..

i dont want my money i just want problem fixed or switch tvs..please let me know,,

pamela gonzales...

Review about: 32 In Tv.

Sylvania - substitute auto headlights blinding oncoming

Newark, New Jersey 1 comment

Sylvania & other companies are selling substitute auto headlight bulbs they claim are wider & brighter illuminating than the standard. In reality these are blinding to oncoming drivers.

I now, during night driving, am battling to keep control of my vehicle due to many blinding oncoming headlights. They should be made illegal.

They are sold in auto parts stores & anyone can buy them off of the shelf without the product having any kind of approval or certification as to safety or Auto inspection requirements. There should be an investigation and there should be safety certification standard requirements set & enforced on these products.

Review about: Brighter Light.

Comments

There is a law no headlight can exceed 55w for driving and 80w for bright your problem is not with the lights but the light needs to be aimed which if they are facing two high than that would cause them to be blinding.